Monday 20 August 2012

Fan Expo Canada 2012

Hi all,

It's just a couple of days until the madness of Fan Expo begins anew!

First off, You can find me between the most awesome pair of artists, Dale Keown and Leonard Kirk here:

As usual I'll be doing sketches, selling original art and a few prints as well as signing books.  Speaking of signing books:
Robert E. Howard's Savage Sword #5 is out (or will be out this Wednesday in Canada) with the Bran Mak Morn story I worked on!  In addition to signing this book I'll do a free sketch card of a Pict for you after signing the book at this show!

I'll the following prints available.  All are high quality prints on 11x17" Ilford Galerie pearl finish paper.





I'm retiring the Spike print after this show, so this will be the last time I'll have prints of this cover available for purchase.

Also, the 50% art sale ends at the start of the Fan Expo -- you can see the work and terms here.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

No comments: