Thursday 12 December 2013

Tangled - Midnight Harvest

Tangled from the Midnight Harvest art book.


I’d used this coloured piece for the Kickstarter announcement, but never showed it on its own.  It was the second I drew for Inktober and the second I coloured, though Freshest was the first.

Looking at it on the colour calendar it might feel too full of light, so I may recolour it before the book goes to press.

As I'm typing this there are 32 hours left for the Midnight Harvest Kickstarter.   Thanks to backer support, the book is now a hardcover with an additional 12 page horror comic story I'll write, draw, and colour.  We are also over 30% of the way to another stretch goal and making the book dimensions larger.

26 of the 31 drawings have already been coloured, Over a third of the interior drawings have already been claimed as rewards as well.

I’ve been offering first-chance options on new art rewards to backers and just opened up sketch cover commissions exclusively to backers from a limited supply of these blank Marvel and DC  books I have on hand.

Please take the time to look at this art book project, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would share with any friends you think might be interested!

Thank you!

~Richard Pace

No comments: